Saturday, March 24, 2012

In My Mail-Box 03/24/2012

Welcome back to yet another installment of In My Mailbox!
Let's get right to it....

Received via Netgalley:

  

Borrowed from Library:

 

 


Of course, this was only the start since I also loaded up on free E-books
via Amazon 
The Dead, the Damned, and the Forgotten: A Novella by Jocelynn Drake
Samantha Moon: All Four Novels by J.R. Rain
Tracking Shadows (Shadows of Justice) by Regan Black
Justice Incarnate (Shadows of Justice) by Regan Black
Fever Moon by Carolyn Haines
Smokeless Fire (Fire Spirits #1) by Samantha Young
Don't Fear the Reaper by Michelle Muto
Hunting Kat by Kelley Armstrong
Fire Baptized by Kenya Wright
The Fate of Destiny (Fates #1) by Danielle Bourdon


So, what did you get in YOUR mailbox this week? Something
I might like as well? Leave me your comments and recommendations
of books you think I would love to read!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
~Shelley~

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, just popping in... Nice!

    You have some amazing books there, very jealous!

    Here is:
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you grabbed those two Shadows of Justice books for free! Hope you'll enjoy those adventures.

    All the best,
    Regan

    ReplyDelete