Monday, March 30, 2015

*Top Ten Tuesday* Ten Books Added to My TBR Pile of Doom!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and we all share our thoughts on that topic! I decided it was finally time to jump on board with this wicked fun meme!


Top Books Added to My TBR Pile of DOOM!

1. Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell

2. Blood Passage by Heather Demetrios

3. Against A Brightening Sky by Jamie Lee Moyer

4. Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt

5. The Chess Queen Enigma by Colleen Gleason

6. Soundless by Rachel Mead

7. Crucible Zero by Devon Monk

8. Velvet Underground by Teri Brown

9. The Drafter by Kim Harrison

10. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis





5 comments:

  1. Hold Me Like A Breath looks so good! I hope you enjoy these books on your TBRMy TTT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooh oh so nice!! Really loving the last ones! They're all on my autobuy list pretty much! The Chess Queen, Soundless, Crucible Zero, The Drafter, and A Madness so Discreet!

    *Also, you titled The Chess Queen, The CHEESE Queen. Just in case you wanted to go back and edit it!

    Lovely reads! Hope you enjoy them all once you get them!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mechanica, Blood Passage, Hold Me Like a Breath...heck...ALL of them. I want to read them all. Great list, GORGEOUS covers!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am crazy excited for A Madness So Discreet. Hadn't yet heard of that Kim Harrison book though, very interesting! Will have to now add it to my TBR. :)

    ReplyDelete