Friday, September 25, 2015

*Stacking the Shelves & Weekly Recap* 09/26/2015


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course eBooks!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you had a great week!
I have decided, mostly, to abandon September and move onto October
and other reads that I haven't caught up on. This move will probably come
back to haunt me, eventually. But, one has to do what is best for them
when they have way too many books to read.

Happy Reading!
~Shelley~
The Week in Reviews:








Scheduled for Next Week:

Monday - Fractured by Sarah Fine (YA, Fantasy)

Tuesday - The Summer Marked by Rebekah L. Purdy (YA, Fantasy)

Wednesday - The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson (YA, Fantasy)

Thursday - Magic Shifts by Ilona Andrews (Urban Fantasy)

Friday - Enchanted Revenge by Theresa M. Jones (YA, Fantasy)

Saturday - Mortal Gods by Kendaire Blake (YA, Fantasy)

*Received via Authors, Publishers, NetGalley, & Library* 

Thank you Jennifer Harlow, Harper Voyager, Farrar, Straus and Giroux,
Feiwel and Friends, Bloomsbury Spark, Entangled Teen, St. Martin's Griffin! 


     

     

     

     

     

     








8 comments:

  1. I totally loved A Crucible of Souls. It was so good. I totally get needing time to catch up on reading. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have The Revolution of Ivy??!! I'm so jealous! I can't wait to read it! Awesome haul! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got some great reads this week! Happy reading :)
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard great things about Ivy, the others are new to me. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am reading Deceptions now and you got so many other great books. Hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the peeking Shelley!

    Killing Jar looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good haul! Flawed is one I have been interested in lately. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul, Shelley! A Crucible of Souls and After the Woods both caught my eye. Have a wonderful week and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete