Saturday, June 18, 2016

#Stacking the Shelves / Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged # 21


Bought Borrowed and Bagged is all about the latest additions to your library – virtual or actual, with books that are  bought, borrowed, won or ARCs  you will be reading soon. Bought Borrowed and Bagged is a homage to to Barron’s Books and Baubles from Karen Marie Moning’s amazing Fever series, and is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe. 

Thanks for Shopping by! 

Going Radio Silent Next Week. Yes, it is my FIFTH blogoversary!
WOOT! Yet, I haven't seen my family in THREE years so there you go!

Have a great weekend!

~Shelley~

This Weeks Reviews: 



Wednesday - Julia Vanishes by Catherine Egan (YA, Fantasy)

  Thursday - Break Me Like a Promise by Tiffany Schmidt (YA, Contemporary)

Friday - Steeplejack by A. J. Hartley (YA, Steampunk)

 Saturday - Reliquary by Sarah Fine (Adult, Fantasy)



Scheduled for Next Week: 

June 21, 2016 - Happy Birthday Gizmo's Reviews!

HAVE A Great Week!

*Received from Publisher, & NetGalley!*

*Finished Copies*







9 comments:

  1. Heroine Complex looks really interesting. Great haul!

    Happy Reading!
    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Those are some new to me ones! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorcerer to the Crown is a really amazing book. I love the history, diversity, and magic of it all. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fate of Flames looks amazing. I like that cover a lot.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those look like some wonderful books. Have a great time seeing your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am jealous!! Enjoy them all, Shelley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love the look of Heroine Complex, thank you for sharing and have a lovely week with your family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you'll enjoy some new reading! Have a wonderful week! Here's my StS if you'd like to stop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't do shit for my blogiversary this year too. This year it's all about me! Plus I got lazy

    ReplyDelete