Saturday, October 7, 2017

#Stacking the Shelves # 258 - Library Week! (Week ending 10/07/2017)


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Thanks for Shopping by!
Yes, this week is mostly about the books I borrowed from the library. Books, I dare say, that I requested via purchase suggestion. I love the library. Seriously. 
Have a great weekend!
Shelley

This Weeks Reviews: 


Tuesday - Never Apart by Romily Bernard (YA, SyFy)

Wednesday - Seize Today by Pintip Dunn (YA, SyFy)



Saturday - Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas (YA, Fantasy)

*REC'D VIA  LIBRARY, & NETGALLEY*









6 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I just started reading Hunting Prince Dracula myself! Enjoying it so far! Loved Warcross! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even imagine ho you posted so many reviews in a single week. I can hardly post one :(
    Have a nice weekend :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some great books there, Shelley! I really should use the library more. They rarely have the books I want to read though. :-( Hunting Prince Dracula looks like a lot of fun. I have Warcross in audio and hope to start listening to it this next week. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the purchase suggestion for my library to get certain books all the time!!! Lol. I've got them to get so many books that way!! I definitely think I'll be reading Warcross somewhere in the near future myself. :)

    My StS
    Brittani @ Hope, Faith & Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tess of the Road looks awesome. I'm always asking for my library to order books in and am usually successful. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those look great! Have fun with them :)

    ReplyDelete