Thursday, January 31, 2013

Feature & Follow 01/31/2013


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Question of the Week brought to you by ME! 
What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book?
Answer:

 This question has so many different possibilities. I mean, the first question I have to ask myself is what is my favorite book? Wow, is that a hard question! So, let's say for arguments sake that my book/series is the Elemental Assassin by Jennifer Estep. I love Gin Blanco, so, if I woke up in her world, I would totally pee myself a little bit because I would be afraid that she would off my ass for totally obsessing over her! Then, I would run up to Bree and tell her to go out and find Donovan and kick his ass up and down the street for the way he treated Gin. Then, I would run up to Owen and slap him in the face so hard that I would probably break my hand also, for the way he's being a freaking baby! Then, I would sit down to a major dinner at the Pork Pit and gouge myself until I couldn't walk for a week!

That's my answer, and I'm sticking to it!
What would you do?
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!



24 comments:

  1. Fun question! I would definitely join you at the Pork Pit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! It's supposedly in North Carolina, so, it's not that far from you! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like fun to me! :D Old follower. My FF post is at either Musings on Fantasia or LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old follower....I'd do that pee thing too! and also go with to the Pork Pit! Love it!
    Happy Reading!
    bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally lost my mind with this question! Thanks for stopping by Beth!

      Delete
  4. LOL Shelley! Thanks for coming up with a great question for this week! I love it.

    Old follower hopping through, here's my my FF post for this week.

    Have a fabulous Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Yeah, I couldn't even think of a book since there are too many I'd want to find myself in!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I thought of the first book in that was sitting on my shelf. I was like Dang, there are so many of them! Thanks for stopping by Jessica!

      Delete
  6. Was following via GFC, added Linky :)

    My first thought was Harry Potter, so I figured I'd Apaprate and Disapparate around a bit.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leeanna for stopping by and following via Linky!

      Delete
  7. lol , i don't know this book but i love the idea of getting in the book and kicking everyones ass! great answer! NEW GFC FOLLOWER Our F&F ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this series, but some of the secondary characters really make me want to scream! I think Jennifer does that to us on purpose! Thank you so much for following Katie!

      Delete
  8. My first thought was pee my pants as well. This is such a fun question! Thanks for stopping by!

    Old follower!
    Kendal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, thank you for taking the time in answering my question!

      Delete
  9. Funny answer, just blogging by.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. So this was your question correct? It was a good one because everyone has such different reasons for picking the book they want to be in, adventure, love power. It really says a-lot about a person. PageGirlsPageofBookReviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! It was something I was thinking abour for a possible WIP. Of course, nothing will ever happen to it! Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. Love your answer :) Happy reading!

    Megan @ Megz Madd Readz

    Here's my F&F: http://megzmaddreadz.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow-9-and-z-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! I'm happy that you stopped by and followed me!

      Delete