Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday 03/19/2013

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & The Bookish

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

This weeks question:

 Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread
These are just the TIP of the ICEBERG, as it were, to the number of books
I've bought and still haven't read yet. Don't hate me folks! 

1. Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews

2. Endgame by Ann Aguirre

3. Fury's Kiss by Karen Chance

4. Shadows Before the Sun by Kelly Gay

5. Blackout by Mira Grant

6. Darklands by Nancy Holzner

7. Deadly Descendant by Jenna Black

8. Changeling by Kelly Meding

9. Alien Diplomacy by Gini Koch

10. Two Weeks' Notice by Rachel Caine




6 comments:

  1. Shelley that's some girl-power action packed covers :D

    My Top Ten

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great covers! I have a few books I was given that haven't read yet and I feel pressured to do so. Hopefully one day.

    Jessica @ Literary, etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. You haven't read Blackout?!?! OMGosh.
    And Endgame being on this list reminds me that I actually have 3.. or 4 more in that series to read! I want to get that series caught up on before her new series (starting with Perdition) gets released. Need to get on that. :)
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I haven't gotten to BLACKOUT yet either. I need to - I think I just don't want the series to be over! There are others that weigh on my much heavier than that one though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza these all loook like Kickass books! Ones that have now all been added to my to read list ;) Thank you!

    My Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that there are kick-ass chicks on all the covers! It makes me want to check out those books myself - apart from Fury's Kiss that I've actually read (and loved) already.

    ReplyDelete