Tuesday, September 24, 2013

*Gizmos Reviews* Top Ten Best Sequels Ever

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers there at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join!

For a list of past and future Top Ten Tuesday topics and to find out more about Top Ten Tuesday, click here!

This weeks TTT topic is:
Top Ten Best Sequels

These really are NOT in any order. I absolutely loved them all, and could add
another 20-30 titles as honorary mentions! 

1. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas

2. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
 

3. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

4. Rise of the Magi by Jocelyn Adams

5. The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa

6. The Ripple Effect by J.A. Saare

7.  Binding the Shadows by Jenn Bennett

8. Heart of Venom by Jennifer Estep

9. Blood Trade by Faith Hunter

10. Oath Bound by Rachel Vincent




6 comments:

  1. Another catching fire! There everywhere including my list! I love all the covers of the books you have on your list lots of cool looking women. I really want to read the lunar chronicals. Here is my list: http://caitstruelife.wordpress.com/2013/09/24/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-best-sequels-ever/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Catching Fire and then I haven't read any of the other ones... I gotta get on that! Great list though!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices. It's so nice to see Catching Fire on so many Top Ten lists this week. It's on mine too, along with Scarlet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never seen the Lila Gray series before, but that cover is so amazing! I just looked it up on Goodreads and it seems AWESOME (the series I mean)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching Fire, The Eternity Cure and Binding the Shadows would totally be on my list (if I wasn't lazy and didn't participate). Gah. So many UF series I have yet to start.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Eternity Cure made my list also. Love this world and these characters!

    ReplyDelete