Monday, February 24, 2014

*Top Ten Tuesday Presents* Rewind! Top 10 Female Characters, all Genres!


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and we all share our thoughts on that topic! I decided it was finally time to jump on board with this wicked fun meme!

For this week on Top Ten Tuesday, the topic is:

Top Ten Female Characters ALL Genre's!

1. Gin Blanco the Elemental Assassins by Jennifer Estep

2. Mercy Thompson by Patricia Briggs

3. Rachel Morgan by Kim Harrison

4. Sirantha Jax by Ann Aguirre

5. Katherine "Kitty" Katt by Gini Koch

6. Rose Hathaway (Vampire Academy Books) by Richelle Mead

7. Jessica McClain by Amanda Carlson

8. Charley Davidson by Darynda Jones

9. Kate Daniels by Ilona Andrews

10. Darian (Shade Assassin) by Amanda Bonilla

Dear readers, this is just a sample of the awesome female lead
characters that I enjoy! I hope to add more soon!



8 comments:

  1. I've heard really great things about Mercy Thompson and Rachel Briggs, and I've had friends recommend the books to me. I'm always on the look out for strong female characters. I'll have to look for some of the others you've mentioned. :)

    Shelly @ My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love strong female characters. I have the Elemental Assasins sitting on my kindle and I've been wanting to read Darynda Jones too. GAH! So many books with so little time. ;-)

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! Love book Rose! And Jessica from Amanda's series! Great list of characters here!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strong female characters rock. Rose is one of my all-time favorites. :)

    Check out my TTT and my birthday giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick. Strong female characters are THE BEST!!! These all look like they can kick some serious arse! Nice list :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate Daniels, Charley Davidson and Sirantha Jax are definite favorites of mine too. :) Really hoping to get around to Kim Harrison's series and hopefully maybe Jennifer Estep's this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many kick-ass ladies! I've only read books with Gin, Charley, Rose, and Mercy, but I completely agree with them. I am going to start the Kate Daniels and Jessica McClain series soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete