Saturday, January 31, 2015

*Stacking the Shelves* Featuring, Surprise! Lots of Books!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course eBooks!

*~*Stacking the Shelves for the week of January 25-31, 2015*~*

Thank you for visiting Gizmos Book Reviews! 
I hope you find something you like!

Received from Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)

Received from Tor/Forge

Borrowed Library
         

Received via NetGalley
<--Ace Hardcover
--->St. Martin's Griffin

         

<--Penguin Group/Ace
--->Disney-Hyperion
         

<--Harlequin Teen--->
         

Patchwork Press

Received via Edelweiss (Harper)
         

         



12 comments:

  1. Great haul, you got a nice selection this week! So many pretty covers. I hope you enjoy them all!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh many books for you this week. I hope you'll enjoy them all lady! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many beautiful books, Shelley! I really have to play catch-up with the Alpha and Omega series, I love that one. I have just been so busy these days.
    I hope you'll enjoy all your new books.
    Have a great weekend and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice! I'm dying to read Get Dirty, so naturally my request was denied the same day! So upsetting! Especially since Get Even had a helluva cliffhanger!! Oooh Dust to Dust! I still need to read Ashes to Ashes!! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have got some great books this week Shelley! :-) I really want to read more from Gretchen McNeil. I hope you enjoy your books! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read Ruby Red and I love the time-travelling thing they have got going on.
    bibliophilic madness waiting on wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heard great things about Ruby Red and Geek Girl! I hope you enjoy them :)

    Check out my STS here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some amazing looking books this week Shelley. I see quite a few that I might add later on to the pile. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I've heard pretty good things about Ruby Red and I'm hoping to pick up a copy of it soon to read it. The hardcover versions are so pretty! I hope that you enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul! I'm so excited about Dead Heat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tons of great ones this week! I really like April Henry's book but I have yet to pick up that series. Karen Memory sounds amazing, I'm going to have to look for that myself. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know why but I have taken a Briggs break but I need to get back to her books. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete