Friday, August 28, 2015

#Stacking The Shelves / #The Weekly Wrap-Up / Holy, Harper Titles Batman!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course eBooks!

WELCOME BACK!
I have absolutely no excuses or regrets for this book haul. None. Whatsoever. 
I saw these titles. I downloaded them from NetGalley and Edelweiss.
Thankfully, a majority of them are 2016 releases!
Hope you find something you like!
~Shelley~
The Week in Reviews:

Monday - Hide and Seek by Jane Casey (YA, Mystery)
Tuesday - About A Girl by Sarah McCarry (YA, Contemporary, Mythology)
Wednesday - Armada by Ernest Cline (YA, Science Fiction)
Thursday - In Cold Blood by Mark Dawson (Thriller)
Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman (Historical, Western)
Saturday - Sideswiped & The Drafter by Kim Harrison (Science Fiction)


Scheduled for Next Week:

Sunday - Steampunk Sunday @ Talk Supe Blog
Monday - Court of Fives by Kate Elliott (YA, Fantasy)
Tuesday - Blood Moon Rising by Mark Dawson (Thriller)
Wednesday - The Last Necromancer by C.J. Archer (YA, Fantasy, Historical)
Thursday - Blood and Roses by Mark Dawson (Thriller)
Friday - The Grendel Affair by Lisa Shearin (Urban Fantasy)
Saturday - Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine (


Received via Edelweiss (12) or NetGalley (6)
     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     




7 comments:

  1. What a week it was for review books! I could not control myself! You got some great books, I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many great books I asked about too or I have read. I hope we'll both like them. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh lovely!! Seeing all the glorious Harper titles today! Pretty excited for them all! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul. I hope you enjoy all of your books and have a terrific week.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Into the Dim looks so good!

    Enjoy your new books! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS Post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edelweiss was awesome this week. Into The Dim looks fantastic. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul!

    Check out our STS & enter to win a personalized copy of Queen of Shadows (open INT)!

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete