Saturday, July 1, 2017

#Stacking the Shelves / Bought, Borrowed & Bagged # 70


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Bought Borrowed and Bagged is all about the latest additions to your library – virtual or actual, with books that are  bought, borrowed, won or ARCs  you will be reading soon. Bought Borrowed and Bagged is a homage to to Barron’s Books and Baubles from Karen Marie Moning’s amazing Fever series, and is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe. 

Thanks for Shopping by! 

Have a great weekend & a Happy 4th of July America!

Shelley

This Weeks Reviews: 

Monday - Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh (YA, Fantasy)

Tuesday - Hope and Red by Jon Skovon (Fantasy)


Thursday - Every Last Lie by Mary Kubica (Thriller)

Friday - Grave Ransom by Kalayna Price (Urban Fantasy)

by Christina Henry (YA, Fantasy, Retelling)



*Received from NetGalley/Edelweiss*








>

7 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to read Fireblood! It's an anticipated read for me!!! Hope you enjoy!
    My Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you love these books :-) Fireblood looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fireblood was awesome. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! All of these books sound awesome! Fireblood looks really good!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo can't wait to read Fireblood!! My request is going ignored apparently! And ooh The Hunt! I'm hoping to get a copy of that one myself soon. Maybe later this month? Got plenty to read while I wait it out though! LOL! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for Fireblood! I also have that book and am eager to start it. Well, I think I want the third book immediately as well. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Shelley!

    Have a fabulous weekend. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete